Monday 23 August 2010

No 142: Statistical Analysis of Exam Performance

I WANTED to wait for a few days until you have all had time to digest your exam results before I gave you my comments.

Of course every student is interested in his or her own performance, and I am very sorry if you were disappointed with your results.

However, as you can see in the graph below, as a group in both A2 and AS Economics you did significantly better than the national average.



(You've also done better than the Bellerbys' averages of 56% B or above for AS, and 63% for A2.)

Many congratulations on this group performance.

I think you should be especially proud since these were results in which you bettered students who have English as their native language.

P.S. If you are disappointed with your results, please e-mail me if I can help in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment