Monday 28 June 2010

No 130: What a relief!

SEARCHING for an image to show "relief" I found this quite remarkable product:


Well done to all of you for reaching the end of your A level Economics course, whether A2 or AS.

The huge amount of intelligent work I have seen this year from my students has been greatly impressive, and I hope you feel you have gained by being members of my classes.

I will be continuing this blog over the holidays and I hope you will continue to read it. I will try and make the tone a bit more fun though - no exams to worry about for a while!

If you want to read more about the amazing effects of the product above, go here...

1 comment:

  1. Mr Spottiswoode,

    Thank you for this great job you've done for us this year!! And wish you all the best with your future plans! :))

    ReplyDelete